Who we are
The Data Controller is Tattel Ltd 24 Durham Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 5UA.
Tattel Ltd are dedicated to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Your privacy is important to us. Tattel Ltd is committed to complying with any relevant legislation relating to Personal Data. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to recognize our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
To find out more about us visit our website https://www.tattel.co.uk
The email for our privacy team is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Types of personal information we collect
This section applies to individuals wishing to use our website:
- Job title
- Email address (Student & Professional)
We will make sure that all personal data you supply is held in accordance with data protection laws. We do not sell or transfer personal data to any third parties unless you have consented to this, or this is permitted by law.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You can remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a legitimate interest
- You may provide us with information by completing a sign up form on or otherwise submitting information to the https://www.tattel.co.uk website, application or by corresponding with us via email, telephone.
- This might include information you give us when you register to use the https:www.tattel.co.uk website, create an account, post comments, ask or answer questions, “follow” other Users, update your profile, or other functions of the https:www.tattel.co.uk website, report offensive content or another problem with the https:www.tattel.co.uk website, or when you respond to specific questions from us.
- The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, photograph, date of birth, geographic location, gender, employment status, employment details, education details, skills, industry sector(s) and other details that you provide to us. The personal information you give to us in setting up your account will always remain private and confidential.
- Information we collect. Each time you access the https:www.tattel.co.uk we may collect the following technical information about the way in which you accessed the https:www.tattel.co.uk the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or mobile phone to the Internet; your name, email address and job title, location data. We keep a record of all conversations and meeting requests between parties. The main reason for collecting data is for auditing purposes.
- Consent to our processing of your data. We may process your personal data on the basis that you have consented to us doing so for a specific purpose, for example, Success stories i.e. getting a job via the support of the app or any negative scenario in which legal investigation is required. You may have provided your written or verbal consent to the use of your data for a specific reason. You may withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information at any stage. Take note that we may continue to retain, where we have a legitimate interest or a legal obligation to do so. Withdrawal of consent will not have any effect on the lawfulness of any processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Storage limitation and accuracy
Tattel Ltd will make sure personal data that is processed is accurate and, up to date. We only keep personal data for as long as necessary for the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal or reporting requirements and, where required for Tattel Ltd to assert or defend against legal claims, until approximately 6 months after the end of any relevant legal limitation period.
Cookies and online security
Tattel Ltd does not utilise cookies within the website or the app.
European data protection law does not allow the transfer of personal data to third countries outside European Economic Area (EEA) that do not ensure an adequate level of data protection. No personal data will be processed outside the EEA. All information you provide to us is stored, usually within the UK or the EEA, on secure servers hosted by us or third parties providing hosting or other services for us.
We store application details including personal, sensitive data in electronic forms, these are kept on our secure document-based database, fully secure and safe to industry standard.
Privacy laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the UK Data Protection Act 2018, give rights to individuals over their personal data.
You will find below a table summarising your different rights:
|It’s your right to|
|Access||Be informed of the personal data we process about you and to request access to it|
|Rectification||Request that we amend or update your personal data where it’s inaccurate or incomplete|
|Erasure||Request that we delete certain personal data (although this is not an absolute right)|
|Restriction||Request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data|
|Object||Request that we delete certain personal data|
|Data portability||Request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data|
|Not be subject to automated decision-making||Not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making (decisions without human involvement), including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect|
Where we rely on consent as the legal basis to process your personal data, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details in the section “Contact Us” below.
Take note that we will need to verify your identity before we can comply with any of your rights under data protection law. This helps us to protect the personal information belonging to our service users against fraudulent requests.
Your data will not be retained for more than 5 years from the last point at which we provided any services or otherwise engaged with you, and it is our policy to store your personal data for as long as it is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations and for our legitimate business interests. However, we may retain data for longer than a 5-year period where we have a legal or contractual obligation to do so.
If you think that we should delete your personal data sooner, please notify us in writing of your reasons. Please see the section ‘Your Rights’ above.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
Name: Tattel Ltd
Address: 24 Durham Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 5UA
Phone Number: 07950656163